Current Job Openings
Under the direction of the principal, the Development Director will oversee and manage goals, strategies, and timetables for Community Christian School in the area(s) of capital gifts, alumni giving, planned giving, matching gifts, and should include a complementary focus on prospecting and tactics to build key relationships with alumni, families, and community, corporate, and foundation leaders.
Be in agreement with the school's Statement of Faith, Conditions of Employment and Christian Philosophy of Education.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES NECESSARY TO PERFORMANCE OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrate the character qualities of enthusiasm, courtesy, flexibility, integrity, gratitude, kindness, self-control, perseverance, and punctuality as well as being a Christian role model.
- Maintain a personal appearance that is a Christian role model of cleanliness, modesty, good taste, and agreement with school policy.
- Handles confidential information with complete security
- Communicate effectively
- Develop and oversee our annual fundraising program (including mail, special events, sales, etc.)
SALARY & REQUIRED HOURS:
- Identify prospective individual and corporate donors and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships with an emphasis on alumni
- Maintain ongoing communications with private and corporate donors
- Collaborate with staff on the management and planning of fundraising events
- Develop print marketing related to fundraising in collaboration with our recruiting
- Develop and execute the annual fundraising plan with a specific goal
- Generate new ideas to increase revenue and donor loyalty
- Works collaboratively with CCS Board, Parent Teacher Foundation, and other committees within the school
- Oversee the development budget and monitor expenses
- Maintain long-term relationships with existing donors
- Identify and build relationships with new and prospective donors
- Manage systems and software to track and cultivate donors and prospects, including our donor database
- Make direct, face-to-face solicitations
- Recruit, train, and support key volunteers to assist in advancement efforts
- Communicate fundraising goals throughout the organization and equip team members to reach them
- Ensure timely and accurate receipt deliveries to donors
This paid position will be 8 hours per week with a pay rate of $ 10 per hour.