Current Job Openings
Early Childhood Teacher
The CCS Early Childhood Teacher is responsible for teaching students ages 3-5.
This qualified person will:
Qualifications (must have at least one):
- Support Christian learning by providing engaging, age appropriate activities
- Organize a developmentally appropriate, safe, and nurturing environment while allowing adequate time for children to explore, play and interact.
- Create lesson plans and facilitate learning using best practices in all early childhood areas of development including social, emotional, cognitive and physical while offering ample praise and encouragement.
- Communicate effectively & work cooperatively with children, parents, teachers, support staff
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact the office for more information OR fill out an official application!
Position open until filled!
- Certificated Teacher who holds a valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in early childhood education PREFERRED, but will consider
- Child Development Associate Credential
- High school diploma or GED with 1500 verified clock hours of experience in organized group activities for young children